Magnificent, grand brick colonial with stunning curb appeal in beloved Tuxedo Park. 6 BRs. 2 1/2 baths. Giant fenced backyard. Make this is your forever home – space, space, and more space!
The first floor boasts a large living room with a wood-burning fireplace and hardwood floors, spacious sunroom/den, sunny dining room, and eat-in kitchen. The bonus room is perfect as a family room, office, or a someday mudroom/powder room. Five well-proportioned bedrooms on the second floor means room for everyone! The spacious third floor surprises with high ceilings, an extra large bedroom, and full bath. Plenty of storage too! A large finished basement with a built-in bar and recreation room call out for entertaining! The laundry, workshop, and more, complete this stately home. So much space and so many possibilities in this truly special home!
WHAT DO THE OWNERS HAVE TO SAY?
Dear Future Homeowner,
When we moved here in 1976, we never imagined the amazing impact this community would have on us.
- We have enjoyed Big East Basketball at Seton Hall
- We can walk to our favorite family restaurants, stores, and schools
- South Orange has grown and modernized over the years and yet still has the hometown feel we loved when we first moved here
- Living in the Tuxedo Park section of South Orange has truly made our time here pleasurable
- We have seen generations of neighbors grow up and come back with families of their own
We have been so proud to call 660 Sinclair Terrace “home” and we hope that you will feel the same way.
The Current Homeowners